“Go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations..." Matthew 28:19
The Spirit of the Lord is upon us for He has anointed us:
To Preach the Gospel to the poor.
To heal the broken-hearted.
To proclaim deliverance to the captives and recovering of site to the blind.
To set al liberty them that are oppressed and bruised.
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19
To give the Father, Son and Holy Spirit this ministry as a dwelling and conduit to manifest their will if they choose, by, but not limited to:
- Drawing all men unto Christ. John 3:14-15
- Manifesting their fruit to the believer and non-believer alike.
- Proclaiming the Gift & Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire.
Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:1
- His diversities of gifts, differences of ministries and diversities of activities for the profit of all through this ministry.
1 Corinthians 12:5-7
- Bear witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will. Hebrews 2:4
- Casting out demons in the name of Jesus; to speak with new tongues; to lay hands on the sick, so they will recover -Mark 16:15-19
Preaching the unadulterated Gospel of Jesus Christ. Completely trusting in the Holy Spirit's work in converting the heart, soul, mind and body of the lost and making disciples of all nations. Ephesians 2:8; Matthew 28:19
As Ministers and workers in this end-time field - baptized, filled and led by God's Holy Spirit it is our invested desire to not only preach the Gospel to the masses both small and great rich and poor but to disciple them in the Way of the Lord via the Holy Spirit, Bible teaching through various channels of our church ministry to be built up in their "most holy faith" during this massive end time harvest.
And finally to prepare the way of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ by letting the whole world hear, “Behold, I Am coming quickly.”
The Whole Purpose of this Church Ministry
EMOAF Church is not a show boat but a Rescue boat. Our church is committed to rescuing the lives of those lost in the sea of humanity, whose soul has not been converted/born again and those who have not been discipled to know and receive their worth through Jesus Christ. The Day of the Lord is at hand.
It is never for us to act or portray the move, administration and gifts of the Holy Spirit as if we can make Him and His ministry/gifts and administration manifest at our own will. We have given Him this ministry as a gift, dwelling and conduit to use has He chooses. He is God and greatly feared because He is greatly, honored, reverenced and Loved in our own personal lives and ministry"
"Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15